Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pumpkins in a Wagon

Background
    For the background I dipped a sponge in blue paint and patted it on the white drawing paper. Then for the grass I took another piece of white drawing paper and painted it with green tempera paint (poster color). When the paint was still wet, I used a toothpick to draw random lines for the texture of the grass. Then I glued the grass on the blue background.

Pumpkin
    First I cut a white drawing paper into a pumpkin shape.Then I took paper towels and cut them into 1 inch squares. After that I dipped them into red, orange and yellow paint. When they dried, I glued them randomly on the white pumpkin drawing paper. Then I glued the pumpkin on the grass.

Wagon
    I cut a red piece of construction paper into a rectangle. Then I cut black construction paper into two circles, a long rectangle and a short rectangle and glued all the pieces.

2 comments: